Stake and Ward Web Sites para Chile

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
vhp-p40

Stake and Ward Web Sites para Chile

Post by vhp-p40 »

¿Cuando estará disponible el sistema Stake and Ward Web Sites, para otros paises, como Chile o sudamerica?
Es un excelente sistema para las unidades de la iglesia.

When the system is available Stake and Ward Web Sites, to other countries, like Chile or South America?
It is an excellent system for units of the church.

Saludos :)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

vhp wrote:¿Cuando estará disponible el sistema Stake and Ward Web Sites, para otros paises, como Chile o sudamerica?
Es un excelente sistema para las unidades de la iglesia.

When the system is available Stake and Ward Web Sites, to other countries, like Chile or South America?
It is an excellent system for units of the church.

Saludos :)
See this thread for information: Why can't International Units have access to LUWS???
vhp-p40

Post by vhp-p40 »

Estuve revisando un poco más, y me encontre con la sorpresa, que el sistema esta habilitado en algunas estaca en sudamerica, e incluso Chile.

l¿Como se crea una cuenta?, ¿Quién puede crearla? ¿Los lideres o cualquier miembro de la iglesia?

Muchas Gracias

I was reviewing a little more, and I had with the surprise, that the system is enabled on some stake in South America, including Chile.

How do you create an account? Who can create it? Do the leaders or any member of the church?

Thank you very much
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

vhp wrote:How do you create an account? Who can create it? Do the leaders or any member of the church?
The Stake President must approve the stake going on-line.

Once the stake is on-line, then any member of the stake can create their login account. In the US, new login accounts are created by going to http://www.lds.org/units . I don't know if it's the same for all countries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

In Brazil we have two stakes on the system. I believe that it's only a test. I believe that stakes don't have a true access to the system. Are only to test from the Church staff.

No Brasil, temos duas estacas no sistema. Eu acredito que é apenas um teste. Acredito que as estacas não tem realmente acesso ao sistema. É apenas um teste feito por funcionários da Igreja.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”