Online Scriptures: Suggestions and Bug Reporting Wiki Page

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

There is now a page on the wiki that is devoted to the suggestions and bug reporting for the Online Scriptures. This already taking place here, but it will be easier to find information and keep track of comments and suggestions in the wiki. If you'd like to add yours, please feel free. Discussion about this should still take place in these forums. If anyone would like to pull out their suggestions of these threads and add them to the wiki, that would be great. If this works out well, I'll add pages for other applications.

sterlingb

Scripture marking thread

Post by sterlingb »

Please add this thread to the wiki:

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2386
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

I added the above suggestion to the wiki.
mevacor19

Online Scripture Marking and Syncing to Mobile

Post by mevacor19 »

LDS Scriptures.com has an app that allows you to study, mark, bookmark, and annotate scriptures online and then sync those items to the scriptures on the iPhone. It is still a little awkward to use and I don't like their hierarchical format for bookmarking. I would love to see the church do this with their official app and make scripture study much more efficient in an electronic format.
mevans

Post by mevans »

The link to the suggestions and bug reporting wiki page is broken.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mevans wrote:The link to the suggestions and bug reporting wiki page is broken.
This thread is over three years old. The link is not actually broken -- it goes to a "Deleted page" wiki page (since the suggestions page for Online Scriptures has been removed from the wiki). That page has the explanation: "No one was monitoring this page -- suggestions should be submitted through lds.org".

So if you you have suggestions, use the LDS.org Submit Feedback link (found at the bottom of most pages on LDS.org).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”