Improved Email Broadcast Feature!

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Improved Email Broadcast Feature!

Post by zaneclark »

Many thanks to whoever made a very small but helpful change in the the email feature. Previously whenever you discovered a typo when previewing your messaage, clicking "back" brought you to a blank screen where you had to start over. You could also go the extra step of copying the original message before the preview or composing your post elsewhere and then pasting it. When I sent out an email this morning, I found the usual typos but when I clicked "back" the original note was there waiting to be edited! I tried it again and it still worked! So again, thank you to whoever was able to correct this annoying little problem...
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Which Email system are you referring to?
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Techgy wrote:Which Email system are you referring to?
I assume LUWS, as this is in the "Unit Web Sites" sub-forum.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Most likely.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It is the email broadcast feature on the LUWS..
zaneclark

Improved feature not working

Post by zaneclark »

The feature on the email broadcast where you could go "back" and edit your post has stopped working. I composed a fairly lengthy post and on preview, I found the usual typos, but when I clicked "back", only the first line appeared on the editing page... I hadn't bothered to make a copy because this had been working the last few times I sent out an email. I hope whoever made this feature active previously can fix it. It isn't a big thing, but very annoying...

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”