Ordering firewall question

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
carlh-p40

Ordering firewall question

Post by carlh-p40 »

I have found that need to order thru web instead of phone call, as originally lsited in info.

I have not completed an order yet, but did not see any place to specify extended access or limited access. SP is supposed to be able to specify.

Am I missing something here, or have there been more changes that we are not aware of?

TIA
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

carlh wrote:I have found that need to order thru web instead of phone call, as originally lsited in info.

I have not completed an order yet, but did not see any place to specify extended access or limited access. SP is supposed to be able to specify.

Am I missing something here, or have there been more changes that we are not aware of?

TIA
There is only one firewall device; you don't need to specify the access level when you order it.

Once the firewall has arrived and is installed, one of the last steps is to call the GSD so they can activate the firewall. When you make that call, you specify whether your stake president has authorized extended access or restricted access. The GSD will then configure the firewall accordingly.
carlh-p40

Post by carlh-p40 »

thanks, much.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”