Quarterly Report Response

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Brian-p40

Quarterly Report Response

Post by Brian-p40 »

How long should it take for the results of a wards quarterly report to show up on the Stake Quarterly report list? A few wards have submitted over a week ago and I still don't see the results.
ffrsqpilot

Post by ffrsqpilot »

If you have done a send/recieve on the stake computer since the ward(s) sent their report in it should show up. Without a send/receive on the stake computer there is no means of getting the report to show up. At least, that's my understanding of having things show up.
Brian-p40

Post by Brian-p40 »

Thanks, the wards have used the send/recieve and the stake too. Does headquarters have to accept the data before it moves to the stake?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Brian wrote:How long should it take for the results of a wards quarterly report to show up on the Stake Quarterly report list? A few wards have submitted over a week ago and I still don't see the results.
The wards need to make certain they actually completed the report and it was sent. Sometimes the ward thinks they are done, but they have not updated the new convert information or one of the other boxes.

So they do not get the notice that the report is complete and will be sent. They just think they have finished because they worked on it for a while and then did a Send/Receive.

We have had reports that were actually completed get from the ward to the stake within the hour.

Return to “Reports and Forms”