Print report of all donors in "Other" category

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
slidedog

Print report of all donors in "Other" category

Post by slidedog »

I've been asked to print a report with those who have donated to the Young Men's flag fundraiser in the past 6 months. I can only seem to get the last two months. No matter the date range I choose only the last two months' donors are on the list.
Thank you
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Print report of all donors in "Other" category

Post by jdlessley »

I am not in front of our unit computer and cannot verify my recollections. But as I recall the options for the date range for an Other/AMFA category is Current Year, Previous Year, and a custom date range. I am not sure, but I think the custom date range needs to fall within a fiscal/calendar year. So entering a date range that spans from one fiscal year into another will not work.

Try selecting Current Year to see what you get. Then select Previous Year to see what you get. You will be able to see from those two reports what the contributions have been for the past 6 months.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
drepouille

Re: Print report of all donors in "Other" category

Post by drepouille »

I actually did that using my laptop while sitting in bishopric meeting this morning.
LCR
--> Finance
--> Donations
--> change "All Categories" to "Other, Authorized Member-Financed Activities"
--> change "All Unit Subcategories" to the desired subcategory
--> select each donation batch to see who donated
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”