Quarterly reports not on android

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
rpullan

Quarterly reports not on android

Post by rpullan »

I have synced my account several times. I have uninstalled the LDS Tools app and then installed twice. I still cannot get the quarterly reports or the unit statistics on my android phone. I can sign into my account on my wife's iphone and see the reports, but not my S9. Any suggestions?
eblood66

Re: Quarterly reports not on android

Post by eblood66 »

What is your calling? The quarterly report and unit statistics are only available to the bishopric, executive secretary, clerks, members of an organization presidency and the ward mission leader. They are not available unless you have one of those callings.
rpullan

Post by rpullan »

I am on the high council. At our meeting last night, Other members of the high council that use iphones were able to access a simplified version of these reports through LDS Tools. I can only get a missionary report on my android. I signed in to my lds tools account on my wife's iPhone, and then had access to unit statistics reports. I did not have a chance to ask any of the others who have android phones if they had the same experience i did. I figured i could find the answer here.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What reports do you have access to on LCR?

Off hand, I'm not sure what high councilors are supposed to have access to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

According to the access table a high councilor should have access to quarterly reports and unit statistics. Android does definitely have both reports (as an Assistant Ward Clerk I can see both).

Do you have another calling that provides more limited access? In LCR there is a drop down that let's you switch between different callings but I don't believe that exists in LDS Tools. I assume it is supposed to merge the callings but perhaps there is a bug. In any case, you may need to use the Feedback option to get more specific help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

"What's new" for 3.6: "The Unit Statistics and Quarterly Report are now available to high councilors and stake auxiliary presidencies under the "Reports" menu.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”