MLS backup prompt

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Attila

MLS backup prompt

Post by Attila »

It's been a while since I last used MLS, but I'm now the STS and setting up new PCs. Last night I witnessed a clerk exit MLS (finance section) and it didn't prompt for a backup. I seem to recall that it used to always do that when exiting. I couldn't find any settings that would require this. Is it no-longer needed (everything is sent to HDQ)?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS backup prompt

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what the current status is, but it may not prompt for a backup unless something in finance has been changed. I think all the membership stuff is already synced and doesn't really need a backup.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: MLS backup prompt

Post by eblood66 »

It hasn't changed. It has always only prompted if there has been a change in the database. As russelhltn said, there really isn't anything that can be changed on the membership side anymore so now it's really just if any finance data has changed.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”