Gospel Library Advanced Settings

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
djdinut1

Gospel Library Advanced Settings

Post by djdinut1 »

Where are the Gospel Library Advanced Settings? Since the last update my "Debug" option is missing.
djdinut1

Re: Gospel Library Advanced Settings

Post by djdinut1 »

What I am looking for is the setting that was called "Show source". It then made the "Debug" button appear in the Share screen.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

What is your operating system? The information or steps will be different based on the operating system.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
djdinut1

Post by djdinut1 »

iOS on iPhone.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

The "Show Source" setting is only available in the alpha version of Gospel Library, because it's mainly used by app developers, quality assurance, and the content teams. What did you use Show Source for? There may be a workaround depending on what you're trying to do.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
djdinut1

Post by djdinut1 »

Was using the URL to create a deep link to jump from my lesson outline on my iPhone's Notes app into the Gospel Library app. Found that the LDS.org URL now accomplishes the same thing (I no longer need to change the LDS.org link to "gospellibrary://content...") So I think I'm ok now.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”