no downloadable version of the Scriptures for Blackberry?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
cdn_kellym-p40

no downloadable version of the Scriptures for Blackberry?

Post by cdn_kellym-p40 »

If there are, I haven't been able to find them. The site seems to indicate that there's a version of the reader for the Blackberry, but not of the Scripture files themselves.

Am I just not reading the site correctly?

In the meantime, I am using the Internet version which seems to format half-decently on my Pearl. However, this leaves me without the ability to mark scriptures and "bookmark" which I think you can do with the downloadable version.

At long last, if there's no version available for the BB, is this something we foresee adding in the future?

Thanks!
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

cdn_kellym wrote:If there are, I haven't been able to find them. The site seems to indicate that there's a version of the reader for the Blackberry, but not of the Scripture files themselves.

Am I just not reading the site correctly?

In the meantime, I am using the Internet version which seems to format half-decently on my Pearl. However, this leaves me without the ability to mark scriptures and "bookmark" which I think you can do with the downloadable version.

At long last, if there's no version available for the BB, is this something we foresee adding in the future?

Thanks!
Have you already checked out these two threads on the forums?

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=793
http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=121
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

The regular scripture site works on the blackberry...but wish there was a site that worked a bit better on mobile devices. I moved from a windows mobile based phone to a blackberry. I truely miss yanceyware. It was an awesome product that embraced the community support model. I wish there was something good that worked on the blackberry.
cdn_kellym-p40

Post by cdn_kellym-p40 »

No I'm afraid I hadn't... I'm new and hadn't thought to use a search feature - just poked around in a couple of forums I thought would have the answer.

The first thread seems like it'd be the way to go, so when it's not 3 in the morning I'll give it a shot. Thank you kindly for the link :)

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”