Video support for Wii or PS3

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
JoeyBainbridge-p40

Video support for Wii or PS3

Post by JoeyBainbridge-p40 »

I love the fact that I can now watch conference from home by just getting on the internet. I don't care for having to hook the computer up to the TV, it's just a hassle. We, like many other families, have a wii/PS3 sitting under the TV that's connected 24/7. They both have a wireless access capability, yet the conference format from LDS.org or BYUTV doesn't work on either system. It just seems like it would be much easier to watch conference if I didn't have to hook up any extra stuff.

On top of my laziness there is the fact that my wife doesn't know how to hook up the computer, though I have shown her, it is still difficult, and my mom can barely figure out how to turn one on. Adding that support would encourage more people to watch.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

What file/stream formats will work with those systems? What else needs to be provided for those systems?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Does X-Box support anything like that?

I think the real answer is to look at where IPTV is headed and see if it's time to jump onboard.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”