the church annual history cover sheet

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
collt07

the church annual history cover sheet

Post by collt07 »

Where do I look to find this cover sheet plse? :) :cool:
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: the church annual history cover sheet

Post by jdlessley »

That cover sheet is found on the Annual History page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Dimick

Post by Dimick »

Page not found!
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The only cover sheet is for stakes and districts.

https://www.lds.org/callings/church-his ... et-eng.pdf
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Our stake instructs us to use this cover sheet for ward histories as well. Any questions on what to use should be directed to your stake clerk who will advise what format they desire.
sheenaburwell

Post by sheenaburwell »

Hey davesudweeks. I read in previous posts that you were willing to send examples of your ward history that you compiled in the past. Could you please send me a example at sheenaburwell@gmail.com. I would appreciate a example to help me improve my format. It sounds like you have a lot of valuable experience you can share with us newbies:)
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

sheenaburwell wrote:Hey davesudweeks. I read in previous posts that you were willing to send examples of your ward history that you compiled in the past. Could you please send me a example at sheenaburwell@gmail.com. I would appreciate a example to help me improve my format. It sounds like you have a lot of valuable experience you can share with us newbies:)
I have them at home. I will send you some this evening. They will be either msword or .pdf format. All mine have been text only. I have toyed with adding graphics and photos, but have opted for simple descriptions and data lists.
V/r
Dave Sudweeks
Ghie.kemp

Post by Ghie.kemp »

Hi davesudweeks! I too would appreciate it if you could show me a sample of your ward history report. I am kind of lost. This is my first calling as a ward historian and i don't know where to start. My email address is geraldine.kemp@gmail.com
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Ghie.kemp wrote:Hi davesudweeks! I too would appreciate it if you could show me a sample of your ward history report. I am kind of lost. This is my first calling as a ward historian and i don't know where to start. My email address is geraldine.kemp@gmail.com
I just emailed you 4 examples from prior years. I hope these are helpful for you.
Dave
charlene_44

Post by charlene_44 »

I would be grateful for some examples of ward histories as I am just new this month September 2019, to being the ward historian. I read a post you posted about being willing to share some ward histories and I need to see some examples, Thank you so much. My e-mail is cindycharlene39@gmail.com.
Sincerely,
Charlene McCutcheon
Manti, Utah

Return to “Reports and Forms”