Updating LDS Account Information

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
jarednchrissy2

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

Post by jarednchrissy2 »

Thank you. Still not working. Maybe I try SLC.
cmmingsc1

Post by cmmingsc1 »

How to reset obsolete email address for password recovery? The password link is being sent to an outdated email address.
Ellie2008

Post by Ellie2008 »

I cannot find a place to say I am a member of the chutch
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ellie2008 wrote:I cannot find a place to say I am a member of the chutch
Try this link: https://account.lds.org/membership

You will need your Membership Record Number (MRN).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
donlee0938

Post by donlee0938 »

I try to update my account information, but it insists on sending a text message to an invalid phone number. How do I get past this??????
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

donlee0938 wrote:I try to update my account information, but it insists on sending a text message to an invalid phone number. How do I get past this??????
You may want to tray and update your phone number in the directory. Failing that, ask your ward membership clerk to update it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

russellhltn wrote:You may want to tray and update your phone number in the directory.
I don't think that would work as it would circumvent the 2-step authentication process.

Ask your ward clerk how to contact the Global Service Center. They have the means to fix your problem.
jvergoz

Post by jvergoz »

The problem is that it is asking for a two way to sin in and since I no longer have that phone number I cannot sign in. I have changed my phone number on the member list from the ward but that does not update the mylds account.
I have sent a message to the head quarters but it comes back and tells me to go into the account and change my number!!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

jvergoz wrote:The problem is that it is asking for a two way to sin in and since I no longer have that phone number I cannot sign in. I have changed my phone number on the member list from the ward but that does not update the mylds account.
I have sent a message to the head quarters but it comes back and tells me to go into the account and change my number!!
In that case, the suggestion in the previous post sounds applicable:
Mikerowaved wrote: ...

Ask your ward clerk how to contact the Global Service Center. They have the means to fix your problem.
briggs031

Post by briggs031 »

I went in to update my phone number but when it says it will sent me a text for verification and to enter the code I do not get a text to that number? So how do I change my number

Return to “Online Donations”