Can’t log into family tree app

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
spencerchristiandahl

Can’t log into family tree app

Post by spencerchristiandahl »

When I tried signing up for family tree through the app using my mrn, it said that there was already an account associated with that record number, so I thought I must have signed up and forgotten, so I used the mrn option under “recover username. I keep getting a red message that either the MRN or birthdate is wrong or that there’s no account associated with my mrn (even though when I tried signing up, it said there IS an account with my mrn). Not sure what to do!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Can’t log into family tree app

Post by aebrown »

spencerchristiandahl wrote:When I tried signing up for family tree through the app using my mrn, it said that there was already an account associated with that record number, so I thought I must have signed up and forgotten, so I used the mrn option under “recover username. I keep getting a red message that either the MRN or birthdate is wrong or that there’s no account associated with my mrn (even though when I tried signing up, it said there IS an account with my mrn). Not sure what to do!
I'd recommend that you call FamilySearch Support at 866-406-1830. They can help you straighten out your account credentials so that you can sign in.

Return to “Church Account”