Change of password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
victorhindowa2014

Change of password

Post by victorhindowa2014 »

How to change password
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Change of password

Post by jdlessley »

Sign in at the LDS Account sign in page, https://ldsaccount.lds.org/; go to the Security Settings section, and click Change Password.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Marikit12

Post by Marikit12 »

I can’t change the temporary password that was given to me 48hrs ago.
salenc

Post by salenc »

Why can't i change the password?
samuel6

Post by samuel6 »

change of password
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:Sign in at the LDS Account sign in page, https://ldsaccount.lds.org/; go to the Security Settings section, and click Change Password.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
renieverfarillon06

Post by renieverfarillon06 »

I have a calling in my ward and I need to recover my account, both user name and Password, I try to create new account, but my membership could not accepted because my MRN and birthday have been exist already.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

renieverfarillon06 wrote:I have a calling in my ward and I need to recover my account, both user name and Password, I try to create new account, but my membership could not accepted because my MRN and birthday have been exist already.
You have another account with your MRN. Follow the instructions in the second post of the thread PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems to recover that account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

This is a user-to-user discussion forum, not an official help request channel. Please use the 'Feedback' button or link or talk with your ward clerk.
apcs1963

Change of password

Post by apcs1963 »

Recibi un mensaje donde se me sugiere el cambio de mi nombre de usuario me gustaría este nombre de usuario si es posible [redacted] muchas gracias por su ayuda.

Return to “Church Account”