Editing Multiple Calendar Events

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
jstephen-p40

Editing Multiple Calendar Events

Post by jstephen-p40 »

We had someone submit about 40 events recently to schedule Youth Temple Baptisms. In order to approve them I had to go into each one and enter a comment and then click on approve.

Is there some way to do a 'batch approval' where I could check each one I want to approve and only have to enter a comment once?

Jim
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jstephen wrote:We had someone submit about 40 events recently to schedule Youth Temple Baptisms. In order to approve them I had to go into each one and enter a comment and then click on approve.

Is there some way to do a 'batch approval' where I could check each one I want to approve and only have to enter a comment once?

Jim
I don't think there is. This sounds like an item to be added to the next LUWS wish list.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:I don't think there is. This sounds like an item to be added to the next LUWS wish list.

And for those new to the forum, the thread jdlessley refers to is Next Revision Unit Web Sites Wish List
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Alan_Brown wrote:And for those new to the forum, the thread jdlessley refers to is Next Revision Unit Web Sites Wish List
I would say it is better to look at this thread instead....

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1941

...as it contains a link to a new Wiki page that will have better organization and visibility then the above mentioned thread, which has become quite messy.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”