multiple accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
meidem

multiple accounts

Post by meidem »

I have realized that I have two accounts.
How do I find the user name and password for my second account?
And how can I delete one of them?
Or can you delete them both and I will start over
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: multiple accounts

Post by sbradshaw »

You can use the "forgot your username" option to find out what your username is, and then use "forgot your password" to recover your password.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
floresa

Post by floresa »

I have trouble logging into my LDS Account. I went to ask for my Username and I received a message with someone elsa's LDS Account Username. What can I do to correct this?
Christine.Toledo

Post by Christine.Toledo »

I have two account and MRN is attached to an old account that I would like to delete and then use my MRN on the new account? How does this get done and what do I need to do? Please help!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Christine.Toledo wrote:I have two account and MRN is attached to an old account that I would like to delete and then use my MRN on the new account? How does this get done and what do I need to do? Please help!
You should speak with your ward or branch clerk and ask him to send a request to the global service desk on your behalf to merge the two accounts. Please provide as much information about both accounts (username, etc) as you can. The last time I did that, I provided the member's contact information and the global service desk contacted them to make sure everything was merged correctly. I believe the clerk must initiate the contact - you cannot do it yourself.
pattystoy

Post by pattystoy »

My wife and I have used the same email address. When I attempt to sign in with my name and password it is rejected. Help.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

pattystoy wrote:My wife and I have used the same email address. When I attempt to sign in with my name and password it is rejected. Help.
See the second post in this thread: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... il#p181864

Return to “Church Account”