Myldsmail.net account deactivated

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
blakemichaeloldham

Myldsmail.net account deactivated

Post by blakemichaeloldham »

I have been home from my mission for a little over six months now and I was trying to access my emails. I know that my account was deactivated 60 days after my mission officially ended. I have been trying to transfer my emails from that email to my regular gmail account but it is not working. I believe it is because of the deactivation. Would there be a way to access those emails? I sure hope they are not lost forever.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Myldsmail.net account deactivated

Post by lajackson »

blakemichaeloldham wrote:I have been home from my mission for a little over six months now and I was trying to access my emails. I know that my account was deactivated 60 days after my mission officially ended.
Ask your clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center. Let them know that you missed the 60-day window, but that you now wish to retrieve your mission emails. The GSC will probably be able to help you. Normally, the emails do not disappear right at 60 days, even though the account is locked at that point.
blakemichaeloldham

Post by blakemichaeloldham »

Thank you!!
Lapaz17

Post by Lapaz17 »

my ldsmail account is deactivated, and i dont know how to activate it. help.
Lapaz17

Post by Lapaz17 »

can anyone help me? please. I dont know why my mission email got desactivated, please help me.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Unfortunately no one here can help you directly. If you are still on your mission, you should probably contact your mission office. Otherwise you can probably contact the mission department directly.
susancrawford

Post by susancrawford »

I have been called to the Chicago Illinois West Mission, but cannot access my updated myldsmail account. Would you be able to help me get it on my iphone as well as my laptop I will be taking.

Thank you,
Susan Crawford
sandrianialmeida

Post by sandrianialmeida »

Como fasso pra recuperar as fotos do google drive se minha conta esta desativada?
Danieldnnc

Re: Missionary.org account deactivated

Post by Danieldnnc »

Hola mi cuenta de lds fue desactivada hace poco y mis fotos fueron compartidas a otra cuenta pero cuando eliminaron mi cuenta de missionary.org estás fotos fueron eliminadas por favor ayúda :(
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Danieldnnc wrote:Hola mi cuenta de lds fue desactivada hace poco y mis fotos fueron compartidas a otra cuenta pero cuando eliminaron mi cuenta de missionary.org estás fotos fueron eliminadas por favor ayúda :(
[translation: Hi my lds account was recently deactivated and my photos were shared to another account but when they deleted my missionary.org account these photos were deleted please help]

You have 90 days from your mission release date to get emails and photos moved to a gmail account. I do not know if sharing photos from a myldsmail account is the same as moving photos. If the photos were not moved off the church servers then before the account is closed they may be lost. You can call the global service department (GSD) to see if there is anything they can do to help. Ask your ward clerk to get you the GSD telephone.

[Tiene 90 días a partir de la fecha de lanzamiento de su misión para transferir correos electrónicos y fotos a una cuenta de Gmail. No sé si compartir fotos de una cuenta myldsmail es lo mismo que mover fotos. Si las fotos no se retiraron de los servidores de la iglesia, antes de cerrar la cuenta, es posible que se pierdan. Puede llamar al departamento de servicio global (GSD) para ver si hay algo que puedan hacer para ayudar. Pídale al secretario de su barrio que le consiga el teléfono de GSD.}
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”