My plus icon doesnt appear

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jagser777

My plus icon doesnt appear

Post by jagser777 »

I am wanting to create an event on my calendar because i was told members could do it themselves but the plus icon doesn't appear at the top of my screen. does anyone have any ideas? and i tried contacting the building scheduler but the info isn't updated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My plus icon doesnt appear

Post by russellhltn »

Only specific members (usually calling based) are able to add events. It is NOT open to the membership at large.

If you believe that based on your calling you should be able to add an event, you'll need to contact the calendar administrator for the ward, or a member of the bishopric to add you.

If you're trying to add a family event, you'll have to work with whoever coordinates that. I'd think that would be the building scheduler.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sharalen

Post by sharalen »

I am having the same problem as jagser777. What are our options?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sharalen wrote:What are our options?
Your options are in the post immediately before yours.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Yes by default in a ward certain leadership callings are editors for the calendars. The bishopric can decide to let more callings or individuals be editors. If you don't have a "+" you aren't an editor and should contact ward leadership to get the event added or make you an editor. In our next major release we will make that clearer.
rturner302

Re: Can't add event

Post by rturner302 »

Stake Councilor Building scheduler and can't add events.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't add event

Post by russellhltn »

rturner302 wrote:Stake Councilor Building scheduler and can't add events.
High Councilors don't have any rights by default.
I'm not sure as recording "building scheduler" in LCR grants any rights. That has to be done in the calendar system itself.

Note that even if you are granted rights, you'll only have rights to the stake calendar, not to any ward calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”