Copier/Scanner

Discussions about setup, operation, and maintenance of these devices in meetinghouses other than a FHC
kmalone-p40

Copier/Scanner

Post by kmalone-p40 »

As always when a new communcation medium is introduced to a new organization new ways are found to use it in that organization.

So I will be the first to ask. Will we see scanners incorporated into your copiers at some point in time allowing us to scan items?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kmalone wrote:As always when a new communcation medium is introduced to a new organization new ways are found to use it in that organization.

So I will be the first to ask. Will we see scanners incorporated into your copiers at some point in time allowing us to scan items?
The new copiers are multi-function devices that can print, copy, and scan. I have taken full advantage of the HP M3027x's print capability to do rapid duplex printing.

However, the scanning capability has challenges because of Desktop 5.5. See HP Laserjet M3027x MFP Scan to Desktop for details.
Copier Admin-p40

Post by Copier Admin-p40 »

The following quotation is taken from a new document being prepared and sent to all Facilities Manament Groups in the US and Canada, titled "Local Unit Copier Purchase Program Information":

"Multifunctional devices with networking and printing capability are purchased for stake offices. Larger, faster, copiers are purchased for material centers since copy volume pressure from multiple wards normally exceeds that of the stake. As technology changes, all machines will eventually be multifunctional."
Copier admin

Return to “Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices”