Access to Lufas

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jamesporteous

Access to Lufas

Post by jamesporteous »

As 2nd Counc on Stake Presidency I have recently been called as Audit Chairman but I cannot access Lufus as it says I do not have assignments for this facilty, I then cannot train new audit comittee members???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to Lufas

Post by russellhltn »

Did you wait 24 hours after your calling was recorded?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The stake audit committee is composed of one Audit Committee Chairman and two Audit Committee Members. Auditors are not members of the stake audit committee.
At the very least, you should have a standard calling of Audit Committee Chairman recorded in LCR. It is possible that you need the Assistant Area Auditor to make an assignment as well.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

drepouille wrote:At the very least, you should have a standard calling of Audit Committee Chairman recorded in LCR. It is possible that you need the Assistant Area Auditor to make an assignment as well.
The stake can do it, but you need this standard calling in addition to your calling as a counselor in the stake presidency in order to gain access to LUFAS. Have your stake clerk set you up.
tmore

Post by tmore »

a few our stake auditors are having issues with LUFAS loading or being down. Anyone know if this is a bandwidth issue or how to work around this to finish the audits?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Sunday, especially afternoon, is prime time, and the servers are sometimes not up to the task. Often it becomes necessary to try again later.

Understandably, this makes it difficult to complete an audit in the clerks office in real time, especially right after church meetings have concluded. Scheduling an audit for later in the afternoon, or on a different evening or some other time often works.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Sundays and Wednesday evenings are the worst times to conduct an audit. Auditors have been advised to select all expenses and deposits for an upcoming audit at home, so all prep work has been done before they travel to the chapel for the audit. Even so, the end of this audit period has been extended due to server load problems this month.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There have been some issues with load on some of the supporting systems. I’m not sure what kind of issues LUFAS has had.

Knowing what the traffic graphs look like, I would avoid doing the audit on a Sunday if you can conveniently do it another day.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”