Budget Tracker Form

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Eric Werny-p40

Budget Tracker Form

Post by Eric Werny-p40 »

Is there an Church approved and recommended Budget Tracker form available on the church site or from one of the manuals.

The one we have is ok, but I am not really excited about it. I like stuff with the stamp of approval from Church finance.

Regards,

Eric Werny
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Eric Werny wrote:Is there an Church approved and recommended Budget Tracker form available on the church site or from one of the manuals.

The one we have is ok, but I am not really excited about it. I like stuff with the stamp of approval from Church finance.

Regards,

Eric Werny

Could you clarify what you mean by "Budget Tracker"?

To track individual unit budget expenses, I just use the built-in Budget Report, both the summary and detail versions.

If you're looking for a Check Request Form, or Budget Reimbursement Form (this has several names), there is no standard form, but there is a thread with several sample forms, and the Handling Church Expenses training lesson has a sample on slide 9.

If you're not thinking of either of those things, give us some more specifics as to what you're looking for.
Eric Werny-p40

Problem Resolved

Post by Eric Werny-p40 »

The solution was to take the existing budget tracker and make it compliant with the Church record keeping rules. Our Bishop who has served as a Ward Clerk and is a CPA, was quite satisfied with the design.

Thanks for the feed back from those who replied.

Eric

Return to “Local Unit Finance”