Official Tax Statement

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
danimurd

Official Tax Statement

Post by danimurd »

Hi All,

I lived in Canada and made tithing donations there until I moved to Virginia in Aug. 2016. I can see my donation history for 2016 on my LDS account, but I can only access a 2016 tax statement for the United States - there is no option to select Canada. I have contacted my ward clerk in Virginia, and they cannot do anything. I have also contacted my Canadian ward clerk, and they can no longer access my donation record to print it off: They told me that I was supposed to access it online.

Is there some way to access my Canadian tax statement online, or do I need to move my records back to my old ward so that they can print my tax statement and then move my records back to Virginia?

I appreciate any advice or help!

Daniel
eblood66

Re: Official Tax Statement

Post by eblood66 »

Ask your current ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center and ask them how to get the correct tax statements. I'm not sure moving your records back to your old ward would get you the correct statements because I assume you probably need two statements, each with just the donations made in each country.
trexgary

Re: Official Tax Statement

Post by trexgary »

1/20/18 9:27 MST Site says statement generated but does not show detail or permit printing.

Return to “General Discussions”