Where is my patriarchal blessing located on my account?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bharkins72

Where is my patriarchal blessing located on my account?

Post by bharkins72 »

I requested a copy of my patriarchal blessing and received an email confirmation that it is now available on my lds.org account but have not been able to locate it. Any idea where it should be?

Thanks!
B
Biggles

Re: Where is my patriarchal blessing located on my account?

Post by Biggles »

hsteenblik

Post by hsteenblik »

I'm having the same issue and would appreciate any insight on this as well.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Hockeyhires wrote:I'm having the same issue and would appreciate any insight on this as well.
Same issue. Same insight. Use the link in the post immediately before yours that answered the same question from two posts ago.

Because you will sign in using your LDS Account, the system will know which patriarchal blessing to present to you.
JensonDeAnn

Post by JensonDeAnn »

"dll"
I have tried six times using links, typing in link addresses and following all the directions but am not gettin any further than the My Blessing page with my name on it telling me my request has been fulfilled. Then I'm right back to the same directions which never get me to the actual document. I sign in to my account successfully each time..
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I was able to get to a PDF of my blessing by clicking on my name next to the green circle. I didn't see that my name was a link at first – maybe that will help.
Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.51.12 AM.png
(135.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
akwugo1989

Post by akwugo1989 »

I lost my patriarchal blessing hard copy, and I have requested for it to be viewed on my Lds account, still they keep telling me that it can't be found.
I gave all the necessary information I needed to give, both my patriarch name, my stake and district, my full church record name, date of birth, and every other information that's very important, but they can't find it.
What should I do?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

akwugo1989 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:10 am I lost my patriarchal blessing hard copy, and I have requested for it to be viewed on my Lds account, still they keep telling me that it can't be found.
If you received the blessing recently (in the last 6-12 months) it may be that the patriarch has not sent the blessing to Church headquarters. Whether or not that is true, you may wish to ask your clerk or bishop to inquire with the stake. They may have some insight in the status of the submission of the blessing.

It is also possible that the patriarch may be able to give you another copy until it gets submitted to headquarters.
Cr10uz88

Post by Cr10uz88 »

I have not received or I am unable to locate my Patriarchal Blessing please help
Cr10uz88

Post by Cr10uz88 »

Would you send my partriarchal Blessing I
[name removed] - married name (divorce)
[name removed] (maiden name I use today).
Please help me locate
Last edited by jdlessley on Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed name to protect the privacy of a member

Return to “Church Account”