SUGGESTION: Online Attendance Rolls

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sjhayes86

SUGGESTION: Online Attendance Rolls

Post by sjhayes86 »

I am hearing some frustration as to the paper being used for attendance rolls and in some cases Clerks not remembering to print them.

Is there a way that these rolls can be put online and recorded, similar to the Home and Visiting Teaching? May be they could be submitted, like Tithing settlement, to the Clerks and then the Clerks (with a Bishop override function) for rolls to be submitted for quarterly reports.

Happy to discuss.
davesudweeks

Re: SUGGESTION: Online Attendance Rolls

Post by davesudweeks »

Printing the rolls is not the clerk's responsibility. Most clerks (including myself) are happy to do it, but it is the responsibility of the secretary of the organization and they have access to print them themselves - which is why I do not print them unless requested.

I suggest you provide feedback on lds.org - that feedback is read by those who have power to make those kinds of changes. Most of us viewing the forum do not. I would also recommend you advise those who are expressing frustration with no online attendance tracking to post feedback for what they desire on lds.org as well.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Doesn't the secretary have access to print rolls on LCR?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Yes they do. In our ward, the organization presidencies also have a key to the clerk's office so they can come in and use the printer if they want.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”