Enable TouchID

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
sjmertlich

Enable TouchID

Post by sjmertlich »

My TouchID stopped appearing in the app yesterday and I cannot see a way to bring it back under the settings. Has anyone seen this and/or fixed it?
jasonpbyu

Re: Enable TouchID

Post by jasonpbyu »

Started happening for me. Ever find a solution?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Two things to try... Delete the app and reload and/or reboot your device.... One of these should work...
jasonpbyu

Post by jasonpbyu »

thanks. i deleted app, rebooted, reinstalled and it gave me the touch ID options. a bit annoying you have to do that. When my banking app wont read fingerprint after a few tries it asks for password, disables touch ID, but its very simple to turn it back on.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

troubleshooting 101, it's been around since computers were invented - I've had PLENTY of apps that are NOT LDS that required similar messing around. I always find that the easiest and quickest thing is what I want, rather than spending weeks attempting to 'fix' something - posting on boards, etc...
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”