not accpeting membership number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
les.shane

not accpeting membership number

Post by les.shane »

My 13yr old daughter tried to open her own LDS account. Everytime we try to set up her membership number with her account it says she already has am account with that membership number. When we take the steps to find her account and potentially other username by searching her membership number it tells us either the information is incorrect or there is another account already attached to that number. Please help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: not accpeting membership number

Post by russellhltn »

Where did you get her MRN from? If it's written down, it may be wrong.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
les.shane

Post by les.shane »

my husband is also the ward clerk and it is both correct on her recommend and on records. we have compared them many times and it is correct but not being accepted.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I just sent you her username via PM.
Marilynsorensen

Post by Marilynsorensen »

I am trying to put my mrn number on my profile but it wont let me ?
gwencaster

Post by gwencaster »

I am trying to add my membership number to my account and it is saying it is invalid. I t is correct. What am I doing wrong?
grossmarla

Post by grossmarla »

same problem. Only the cell number entry brings up a box that says the number is being used on another account. ???
grossmarla

Post by grossmarla »

Is there someone there I can call or chat???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This forum is for user-to-user help. The official support pages for LDS Account issues can be found here:

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

Click on the "I didn't find an answer to my question." link at the bottom of the page and then select "Additional Support Options". You will see a form to enter information to allow the official LDS Account support personnel to help you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”