Forwarding MLS Reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
pvtmathis

Forwarding MLS Reports

Post by pvtmathis »

Is it possible to forward reports from MLS? I'm the membership clerk for my ward. I compiled a custom report for the Bishop, but I don't know how to forward the report to his e-mail that is not in an .mls format. Is that even possible?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Forwarding MLS Reports

Post by jdlessley »

Print the report in a PDF format. Before doing this make sure a PDF print driver is installed on the computer. One of the free ones called Cute PDF is a recommended software utility linked to in the other software and tools page in the Help Center.

When printing the report select the PDF print driver instead of the usual paper printer. I will select the desktop as the location for the file so it is easily found. After the report is printed in PDF format it can be attached to an email message.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you're running Windows 10, there should be a Microsoft PDF print driver that seems to work pretty well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The last time I printed to a PDF, I tried both CutePDF and Microsoft Print to PDF. There was a significant difference between the output file sizes. I think the CutePDF output file was much smaller, but the image was a bit more fuzzy.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
pvtmathis

Post by pvtmathis »

Thanks guys.

Return to “Reports and Forms”