Redirect from MLS finance to LDS.org finance

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jhardy355

Redirect from MLS finance to LDS.org finance

Post by jhardy355 »

I am finance clerk for our ward. On Sunday when I am in MLS and go into the finance section and hit the Tithing Settlement link it tells me I am being redirected to a page on LDS.org, I hit OK and often I get an "Oh Snap" window that tells me I can't go there. Anyone know why this happens?
drepouille

Re: Redirect from MLS finance to LDS.org finance

Post by drepouille »

Just go to www.lds.org/finance directly. Don't bother using MLS for Tithing Settlement.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
jhardy355

Post by jhardy355 »

That is of course what I end up doing anyway. Just wondering if it is happening to anyone else and if there is a cure for it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Sounds like a bad link in MLS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I think MLS sends you to the page without running you through the sign in page, so LCR doesn't know who you are, even though MLS is sending you there. If you have signed into LCR earlier on the computer, MLS sometimes is able to successfully send you because LCR makes the connection.

But usually not. It is more reliable to just go directly, as drepouille mentioned.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”