Weird Behavior

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
afhobbs

Weird Behavior

Post by afhobbs »

Within the last week I have seen weird behavior on the LDS Gospel Libary app for Android.

One day all of my screens and bookmarks were gone as well as content. I closed the app and then reopened. My history (as of today) only goes back 5 few days (not sure how often it is cleared automatically) but I have not ever manually cleared it. The tiles on the lower tier menus are all grayed out, but my content now all still seems to be there. I suppose the biggest problem is just that you can't visually tell if a document has been downloaded or not because they are all grayed out.

I have force closed the app, cleared the cache, and then restarted, but no change.

Does anyone know what might be going on?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Weird Behavior

Post by jonesrk »

Check to make sure you are signed in with your LDSAccount.
afhobbs

Post by afhobbs »

I know I am logged into my LDS account because my annotations are all there. Plus it shows that they have synced.
afhobbs

Post by afhobbs »

I have just checked another device and have the same behavior. Let me add that when I tap the 3-dot menu on a grayed-out 2nd tier tile, the options are Download and Add To... However, as I originally said, the content of that tile is already there. Somehow the catalog thinks I have not downloaded it.

Perhaps I should also mention that under Settings, I have Enable Obsolete Content turned/switched On.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This issue is discussed in a different topic. See this post.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”