Senior missionary application

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
davebarnettre@gmail.com

Senior missionary application

Post by davebarnettre@gmail.com »

Hi,

My wife and I want to start our application for senior missionaries. Do I do it on line or go through my Bishop?

Dave Barnett
davebarnettre@gmail.com
eblood66

Re: Senior missionary application

Post by eblood66 »

See your Bishop first. If it's for a proselyting mission he'll set you up to fill the application out online. If it's for a service mission then he'll get the forms you need.
MareeBelen

Post by MareeBelen »

All full time senior missions whether proselyting or not, go through your Bishop
thibaults

Post by thibaults »

My bishop called me this morning to say he had done his part and I already had my interview w/him so I still don't know how to find where I fill out an app.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

thibaults wrote:My bishop called me this morning to say he had done his part and I already had my interview w/him so I still don't know how to find where I fill out an app.
The Missionary Online Recommendation System can be found at https://lds.org/mss

You sign in with your LDS Account (the same account you use to sign into anything on LDS.org). If you have been assigned a role in the system by your bishop or stake president, you will be able to sign in and see what your next steps are. If not, you'll see an Access Denied message.
rogham

Post by rogham »

I'm a clerk in a single adult stake and planning on serving a mission. I am able only to get on as to the single adult site and not as a prospective missionary in my home ward site/ when i go to MSS it defaults me to the single adult ward for me to use
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

rogham wrote:I'm a clerk in a single adult stake and planning on serving a mission. I am able only to get on as to the single adult site and not as a prospective missionary in my home ward site/ when i go to MSS it defaults me to the single adult ward for me to use
First step: Has your bishop started the process by creating a missionary application for you?
limaclarke

Post by limaclarke »

Hi me and my husband we are just about finishing our mission and we want to know how to apply for a Temple mission straight after
Elder/Sister Clarke
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

limaclarke wrote:Hi me and my husband we are just about finishing our mission and we want to know how to apply for a Temple mission straight after
Elder/Sister Clarke
Please read the prior posts. Your question will be answered.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
almightyharbor1

Post by almightyharbor1 »

My Bishop and clerk have no idea how to put me in as a prospective missionary and I want to start on my papers but I can’t until my account is registered as a prospective missionary

Return to “Church Account”