Seminary Learning Assessment Access

Discussions about other Church websites
tonetonitonyrussell

Seminary Learning Assessment Access

Post by tonetonitonyrussell »

Today during early morning seminary, students tried to access la.ldsonline.org/Online and take a quiz. Nearly all of my students have iPhones. About half were able to log in. The other got unable to connect pages. They could link to other websites without problem but not the Learning Assessments site. Any known issues with certain cell carriers? I tried removing pop up blockers in the Settings on some of the phones. No luck there.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Seminary Learning Assessment Access

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what's meant by "log on" here. It should be pointed out that the site is not an official church site, so no one should be using their LDS Account there.

It appears the issue is that the name server the website is using is offline. The name NS1.STOUFFERCOMM.NET can't be resolved. If I try to go to that domain, I'm re-routed to wisperisp.com. So, I suspect the old hosting site was bought out and the domain register hasn't updated their domain information and is effectively off-line.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tonetonitonyrussell

Post by tonetonitonyrussell »

My apologies. Wrong URL. It should be
la.ldschurch.org/Online
juliekinouchi

Post by juliekinouchi »

2019 same URL la.ldschurch.org/Online. I cannot access the assessment and neither can the students. Help please?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

juliekinouchi wrote:2019 same URL la.ldschurch.org/Online. I cannot access the assessment and neither can the students. Help please?
I got re-directed to https://la.churchofjesuschrist.org/portal/ and an error message of "Authentication Failed: User does not exist in testing system.". That's not unexpected given that I have no connection with Seminary. What are you experiencing?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”