LDS Tools not syncing

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
sklundt

LDS Tools not syncing

Post by sklundt »

I noticed that LDS Tools on my iPad had not been synced since last Sunday. When I clicked on Sync, the message that "this may take a few minutes" popped up, but then immediately went away without syncing. Then the screen froze and would not let me view anything else onLDS Tools. I then deleted the app and reloaded it from the App Store. When I opened the new app, it asked for my username and password. I typed in both and then clicked on Sign In. The message that "this may take a few minutes" popped up but immediately went away, leaving me at the Sign In page.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've got an iPad 2. Maybe it can't handle the recent update adding the missionary progress record??
benlouws

Re: LDS Tools not syncing

Post by benlouws »

Exactly the same on my end, except that it seems I can still use the app after trying to sync. I didn't delete the app. I came to the forums first.
herronkw

Post by herronkw »

Same issue here on all of our devices (iPhone 7 / iPad Mini 4 / iPad Pro).
gregbelnap

Post by gregbelnap »

I tried to sync but it will not work. I tried to log out and log in again but now I am locked out.
nanettedave

Post by nanettedave »

I am having the same problem. I thought it was a password issue and I changed my password several times.
bowshanks

Post by bowshanks »

I'm having the same issue (ipod touch). I sent an email via the "contact us" in the app referencing this thread.
susieclyde

Post by susieclyde »

I'm having same issues. I thought it was because my phone is so old it won't connet to wifi anymore, but my iPad 2 does connect to wifi and it won't sync either.
kennyg

Post by kennyg »

I am having exactly the same issue. Any doses yet?
larbrad

Post by larbrad »

I am having the same problem today also. I have deleted LDS Tools twice now, rebooted my phone. At one point after re-installing it the sync started and got about 80%done then just stopped. All I know to do is to keep trying to delete and reinstall.
iuseamac

Post by iuseamac »

Same problem on iphone and iPad. Had the problem a couple of Sundays ago, then it worked a couple of days later. Gone again today. I'm running iOS 11.02 on a 6s plus and 9.7" iPad Pro.

Return to “Member Tools”