The "Use Password For" box

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
LANuttall

The "Use Password For" box

Post by LANuttall »

When you click on the password box during log in, a box is displayed displaying several login names and asks "Use Password For?" None of the passwords linked to log in names or phone numbers work, even though the suggested log in name is correct, as well as the phone number. I always need to type in my password. When I log in to the Family Search web site, The "Use Password For" box works correctly.

How can I tell the login process on lds.org to associate the password I just typed in with the user name I just used??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: The "Use Password For" box

Post by russellhltn »

That's not a feature of lds.org, but of your browser.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”