Son's new LDS login isn't working

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dwoolbright

Son's new LDS login isn't working

Post by dwoolbright »

My son is 12 and is trying to set up a LDS account so he can work on family history. He went through the setup process and I authorized his account via email. However, now when he goes to sign into any LDS site, he gets an error message that says he needs to verify his contact info at ldsaccount.lds.org.

The only problem is that when he clicks the link, it takes him to the same LDS login and gives him the same error message, making it impossible for him to access any of the sites that require a login. Any ideas on how I can get this fixed for him? Thanks.
michhami

Re: Son's new LDS login isn't working

Post by michhami »

I have the exact same problem with my daughter. If you found a solution please let me know! thx
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure where the link is trying to take you, but I'd expect that ldsaccount.lds.org should work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sunniannputnam

Post by sunniannputnam »

I can't get the verification field to come up again so that I
can input the code I received. I was hoping the error link would bring me to that but that field always comes back empty and with just a heading. Any suggestions?

Return to “Church Account”