Members of Record Age 9 or Older

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mjkenning

Members of Record Age 9 or Older

Post by mjkenning »

I am a stake clerk and have been asked to print a report for the full-time missionaries assigned to our stake. This report is accessible via the "Unit Statistics" link and then clicking on any of the ward numbers for this line item. However, I cannot seem to find a way to print this report for the whole stake, only for the individual units. When I try to choose the stake unit from the drop down in the upper right of a ward report, it returns zero records.

Is there a way to print a single report or am I stuck printing one for each unit?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Members of Record Age 9 or Older

Post by lajackson »

mjkenning wrote:Is there a way to print a single report or am I stuck printing one for each unit?
At LCR, I think you are stuck to print by unit. In stake MLS you might be able to create a custom report that would capture everyone in the whole stake.

If you have a set of missionaries in each unit, you might just want to print the individual LCR reports, but if one set covers the whole stake, I can see why you might want just one report.
mjkenning

Post by mjkenning »

lajackson wrote:If you have a set of missionaries in each unit, you might just want to print the individual LCR reports, but if one set covers the whole stake, I can see why you might want just one report.
Yeah, just one set for the whole stake. Sometimes we share missionaries with a neighboring stake depending on how many are in the mission. The ironic thing is LDS Tools has a whole stake report that gives the names of the unbaptized members, but it's name only. It seems illogical that there should be such a report in place (albeit limited) but not in another. What is the best way to request that feature? Feedback on the reports page?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mjkenning wrote:What is the best way to request that feature? Feedback on the reports page?
Yes.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

mjkenning wrote:The ironic thing is LDS Tools has a whole stake report that gives the names of the unbaptized members, but it's name only. It seems illogical that there should be such a report in place (albeit limited) but not in another.
Do you mean a report like the Action and Interview List?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”