Can no longer view in two languages at the same time

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
ambos

Can no longer view in two languages at the same time

Post by ambos »

While reading the book of Mormon in Spanish I keep an additional screen open in English so I can go back and forth when I get stuck and need a translation. I've done this for about a year with no problem. Since the update after I go to the English screen once I return to the Spanish screen it is no longer readable... The font is extremely small and the whole page is dark, like a tinted lens had been placed over it. (I'm not talking about it being in the night mode setting) I have tried everything to restore it. I go into settings everything looks good. I try opening a new screen even to a different place in the BOM or bible but no matter what the Spanish pages all load like this. I finally uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Opened both screens the Spanish screen was perfect until I had to reference the English screen. I went back to the Spanish screen only to find that once again I could no longer read it. At first I thought I had accidentally messed something up or clicked into something else but after repeating the reinstall it happens everytime. Spanish can be viewed just fine until I view the English and go back into the Spanish.
wlmarble

Re: Can no longer view in two languages at the same time

Post by wlmarble »

The Spanish version of the Book of Mormon has also stopped working correctly on my iPad. The font sizing is different, even going from one chapter to the next chapter and is not sized according to the selection. Something has stopped working correctly in the Spanish version for about 5 days now. I, too, have uninstalled and re-installed but the problem persists across all of my iPad´s. Even Preach my Gospel in the Spanish version is not showing correctly. The pictures become gigantic and the font changes as well as the formatting.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you still seeing the problem? Some of the content had missing CSS styles – a content update was released this week which fixed the problem – but the "tinted" symptoms ambos is describing are different from what I've seen and may be something different.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
ambos

Post by ambos »

My problem was fixed as well! Thank you!

Return to “Gospel Library”