puting the ward on the GPS

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
irishgreeny

puting the ward on the GPS

Post by irishgreeny »

Does anyone know how I am able to download the ward roster and put it on the GPS? I have seen missionaries do it but i can't figure it out.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: puting the ward on the GPS

Post by aebrown »

irishgreeny wrote:Does anyone know how I am able to download the ward roster and put it on the GPS? I have seen missionaries do it but i can't figure it out.
It's in the Maps tool on LDS.org. Choose "My Ward & Stake" and then use the Download link at the top left (just under your ward's name). That will download a CSV file that has the households in your ward, along with the lat/lon for each of their homes. That CSV file can then be imported (perhaps with some tweaking ahead of time) into your GPS software.
TylerJG92

Post by TylerJG92 »

how about now, is there now a new way to do this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

TylerJG92 wrote:how about now, is there now a new way to do this?
The ward maps allows you to see it in a browser. My understanding is that leaders can see it in LDS Tools. But most of the downloads have been removed, so I doubt if it's possible to put into a GPS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
JHeslop

Post by JHeslop »

Can someone look into this for the missionary's who dont have ipads or smartphones. This would be Extremely helpful!!

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”