merge accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Svwaski@msn.com

merge accounts

Post by Svwaski@msn.com »

I need help on merging and closing an duplicate account. It says my men number is wrong and I can't progress.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: merge accounts

Post by lajackson »

Svwaski@msn.com wrote:I need help on merging and closing an duplicate account. It says my men number is wrong and I can't progress.
Your ward clerk should be able to contact the Global Service Center on your behalf and have them combine the two accounts for you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: merge accounts

Post by russellhltn »

Svwaski@msn.com wrote:It says my men number is wrong and I can't progress.
That's a different problem. I'd first check with the clerk and make sure your MRN is correct. What's written on your temple recommend could be wrong.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”