Change Username after leaving Workforce

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
zephyrus_23

Change Username after leaving Workforce

Post by zephyrus_23 »

I was brought on to a project at the ROB a year ago and was only there for a few months as a vendor. Now that I've left (and don't expect to be returning as a vendor or contingent) I'd like to be able to change my username. The one I currently have has led to come confusion for other people. Is there a way to force a reset on my username?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Change Username after leaving Workforce

Post by russellhltn »

Log into ldsaccount.lds.org and make sure you don't have a 'workforce' tab. If not, you should be able to change the username from there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zephyrus_23

Post by zephyrus_23 »

That's why I'm here in the forums. I do have that tab and I'm trying to change my username. I don't know why my account still is tagged as workforce when I haven't been working for the Church for years.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You'll need to go back to those folks and ask them to remove you from 'Workforce'. This forum is primarily user-to-user support. We can't remove that for you. Either that or try the other (non-forum) support options. But even then, they'd probably have to confirm you're no longer a part of that group.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”