Unregistered donation

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Katherinne

Unregistered donation

Post by Katherinne »

I'm from Brazil, Ipiranga Stake, Belém ward.

I've started using the online resource to pay my donations since May.

The thing is that one of my donations is not registered, which is, in fact, the first one I made on May 7th.

I received an e-mail from the web site corfirming that my donation was registered on May 9th.

Today, after making other donation, I decided to check all the previous ones and I got surprised when I realized that May's donation was not registred.

I double checked my inbox and It's written on the e-mail (attached) that my donation has been registred. I also checked my bank account and there is the payment voucher (also attached).

I've already taked to the bishop's counselor and he said that donation os not registred.

I would like to know the reason why my donation has not been registred. I need support to solve this issue. :o
Last edited by russellhltn on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed attachments - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unregistered donation

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'd think your best source of help is to have your ward clerk or ward financial clerk contact the area office. This forum is primarily user-to-user support. Unless someone else has run into this situation, we're not going to know the answer.

I've removed the attachments from your post as this is a public forum and you may not want everyone seeing your financial information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aqukubana

Re: Unregistered donation

Post by aqukubana »

Thank you for that query, also in our ward we have one participant that is doing his donations, what you need to do, is to show the Ward Clerk the donation that appear on your email and ask the Clerk to check the Financial statement of May, he will see your donation there, you need to fill in the tithing slip so he can record it. That way your donation will appear on your LDS Donations.

I hope this will help.

Return to “Online Donations”