LDS.org study tools does not work

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
clarkalanprice

LDS.org study tools does not work

Post by clarkalanprice »

When I try to find my scripture study notes (that I made on my iPad) at lds.org under Study Tools and My Notes, the scripture study notes do not appear. Anybody else have this problem?
gregrbeyer

Re: LDS.org study tools does not work

Post by gregrbeyer »

I am having the same issue. when i try to view my notes on the LDS.org website, which i used to be able to do, none of my notes show up. I want to copy them but cant since I cant even see them. I also cant find them on the notes/journal area, even though i can see them on my ipad. does anyone know how to view your notes normally?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Can you attach a screenshot? There are a several different ways I've seen notes "not show up," and depending on the symptoms, the solution might be different:
  • Sometimes the page doesn't load completely (cache/cookie problems or problems in the URL).
  • Sometimes things appear in their "empty state," as if you'd just created a brand new LDS Account (this can happen if you're not logged in everywhere with the same account).
  • Sometimes the list of notes is there, but each note just has empty quotation marks where the text should be.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
karen.wright

Post by karen.wright »

It is 2021 and I cannot get study tools, even when I am properly signed in. Very frustrating.

Karen E. Wright

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”