Account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
gsgeovany

Account

Post by gsgeovany »

How do I know how many accounts do I have using my mrn?does anyone know?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Account

Post by russellhltn »

It's either zero or one. The system will not allow more than one account to have a given MRN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
geovany123

Post by geovany123 »

But why When I correct my cell number it tells me that my number is already associated with another account.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It is possible the message is referring to your cell number as already being associated with another account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

geovany123 wrote:But why When I correct my cell number it tells me that my number is already associated with another account.
At the login screen, I'd suggest using the "Forgot Username" link and use the "Mobile phone number" as the method of recovery to find out what account using your number.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kagardner2

Post by kagardner2 »

I am having the same issue. We recently moved and have gotten new cell phone numbers. When I tried to update my contact information so lds.org/lds tools had my correct contact info, I get the error that my phone number is associated with another account. I obviously don't know the person who had this cell phone number before me, so not sure how I can remedy the situation and be able to update my number.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Have your ward clerk contact the GSC on your behalf to see if they can make the change.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”