Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cmrenehan

Post by cmrenehan »

I used the log in information I wrote down. It allowed me to access this page, but it keeps telling me the information is wrong when I try to open the site. My username is cmrenehan and my password should be [removed]. I'm not sure what's happening. Hope you can help me. You should have my email address and my phone number for contact.

Thank you for your help
Carolyn
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed password
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: log in

Post by jdlessley »

cmrenehan wrote:You should have my email address and my phone number for contact.
The Forums are user to user support. We have no access to your address or phone number. We can, however, provide group knowledge and experience to assist if possible.
cmrenehan wrote: It allowed me to access this page, but it keeps telling me the information is wrong when I try to open the site.
What website are you trying to open (sign into)?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”