Donations

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
najomaky

Donations

Post by najomaky »

The donations tab is not working since yestarday is there a problem?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Donations

Post by sbradshaw »

I just used the LDS.org Donations tool this morning. Are you able to access other tools, like the LDS.org Directory? Have you moved between wards recently? Also, do you have an email address associated with your LDS Account (this is required by the Donations tool)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mikeharmon

Post by mikeharmon »

I am finding the same problem. Other sites work after signing in, but donation page just hangs after I select it.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

When a page, tab, or pages work for some people but not for others, there's a fair chance the problematic symptoms can be eliminated by deleting all relevant browser cookies and clearing the browser cache. It's usually worth trying those actions. If that does not work, sending feedback would be a very good idea, including as much information as possible (browser and version, operating system and version, etc.) _and_ state you already tried clearing the cache and deleting cookies. Fwiw, I just brought up the first page of the donation sequence without any apparent problems--using Firefox ESR 52.3.0 64-bit on Debian Linux Wheezy/7.
psouthwick1

Post by psouthwick1 »

Having problems with the donation page since the 30 of August 2017....it just hangs there using google chrome 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) never had problems before...

Return to “Church Account”