Technology Manager updates

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
CleggGP
Church Employee
Church Employee

Technology Manager updates

Post by CleggGP »

Technology Manager (https://tm.lds.org) is being revised to support the activation and management of new network equipment (click HERE for summary). New TM feature descriptions are listed on mhtech.lds.org (Technology Manager Updates).
tlhackett
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Technology Manager updates

Post by tlhackett »

Just a reminder, with all new releases, your browser be holding onto (caching) the old html, javascript, images, etc. If you cannot see new features (like the Dashboard) or something isn't loading quite right, try clearing your browser cache.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

yarrgh wrote:Just a reminder, with all new releases, your browser be holding onto (caching) the old html, javascript, images, etc. If you cannot see new features (like the Dashboard) or something isn't loading quite right, try clearing your browser cache.
Excellent advice. Initially checked out the "New" TM on my iPad and was able to view the new options. Using my PC today, could only see the original views. Cleared the cache and now able to see the "New" TM in all its glory!
CleggGP
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CleggGP »

The latest TM release includes a convenient Dashboard feature allowing users to see network status and access networks devices without searching. As mentioned, users may need to clear browser cache to see features of the new release.
CleggGP
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CleggGP »

TM SEARCH FEATURE. For users holding specific technical positions (e.g., Global Service Center), the search feature is moved to the top of the TM screen on a PC (or in the Menu on a handheld device) in the latest TM release. In the past "Search" was located beneath the Firewalls and Satellite side menus. However, most TM users only see local stake/district building networks.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Why do I have to log in again for TM? Why isn't SSO being recognized?
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Interesting question. I've always had to login separately when accessing TM, even when logged in to any LDS.org associated site. Maybe it's a browser related issue?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

Mikerowaved wrote:Why do I have to log in again for TM? Why isn't SSO being recognized?
I could only speculate but CDOL is the same way
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Mikerowaved wrote:Why do I have to log in again for TM? Why isn't SSO being recognized?
I do not recall that TM was ever part of SSO. It would be nice if it were. But there are others beside TM that don't play, as well.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

kd7mha wrote:
I could only speculate but CDOL is the same way
CDOL was around before the SSO login was introduced and then was never given priority to change it.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”