error reseting password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Banele

error reseting password

Post by Banele »

Good day

Please advise as a member has asked that i reset their password for them and i have not been able to do as so as the ward clerk.

The reset password page take takes me to the "New Password page" but after a long while with the new password entered in i get a message that states that there were some technological difficulties with resetting the password.

Regards
phyer49

Re: error reseting password

Post by phyer49 »

I received an email a few weeks ago telling me it was time to reset my passwork, so I did and it was working fine, but on other computers I couldn't get in. I went to the Riverton Family History Building today and a volunteer helped me and thought we had reset it, but now I get home and I can't get in and can't get any help from where it tells me to go. Please help
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: error reseting password

Post by jdlessley »

If the new password worked on another computer then clearing your browser history may help on your computer at home. In another thread a user was successful in using a reset password only after clearing their browser history.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”