Access denied, but membership number is on my record.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jennawalker5

Access denied, but membership number is on my record.

Post by jennawalker5 »

I'm trying to start my electronic missionary forms but every time I try, it says access denied. I verified that my membership number is on my record, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

My Bishop told me I should have access to the forms because he has recently started the process.

I can't even access my ward directory or maps. I have gone through all of the Help questions on lds.org and none of them seem to apply to my situation since my membership record number is already in my account.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Access denied, but membership number is on my record.

Post by rmrichesjr »

Have you tried the 'Forgot your username' link and using the MRN option? Please see this post for details:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 62#p151242

There may be other suggestions in other posts in that thread and in other threads in the LDS Account forum. (Click on the 'LDS Account' link near the top of this page to see other threads.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access denied, but membership number is on my record.

Post by russellhltn »

jennawalker5 wrote:I verified that my membership number is on my record, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
I think the problem is the MRN isn't on your LDS Account. You're showing up as a non-member in this forum.

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org and see what it shows there. You may need to enlist the help of your ward clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”