LDS Tools - empty?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ddfletch

LDS Tools - empty?

Post by ddfletch »

Beginning yesterday day the Gospel Library on my ipad stopped working. No directory, no calendar, no temple,nothing at all, just blank screens with lines like a notebook page. Gospel Library works fine on the iPhone. Tried lots of options to address it including deleting the app and downloading from App Store again but problem persisted.
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change title of thread
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library - empty?

Post by lajackson »

ddfletch wrote:No directory, no calendar, no temple, nothing at all, just blank screens
Directory and Calendar are part of LDS Tools. Gospel Library has Scriptures, Lesson Manuals, Magazines, etc.

Whichever app doesn't work, I would suggest you try uninstalling the app and loading it again as the first step toward troubleshooting.
timmcgowan

Post by timmcgowan »

I have been using LDS Tools for years on iPhone. A few days ago, it came up blank. Just now, I deleted it, installed it again, signed in and watched it sync again, and it is still blank. No data appears.
htgsma

Post by htgsma »

This happened to me with LDS Tools. Does anyone know a fix?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools - empty?

Post by russellhltn »

Moderator note: Since everyone seems to be referring to LDS Tools, the thread has been re-titled and moved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dwightpc

Post by dwightpc »

Tried several times to download lds tools. Nothing works. I need it
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Please read this post which has worked for others.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”