mailing label with head of house hold and spouse

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mburrie

mailing label with head of house hold and spouse

Post by mburrie »

We have an activity coming up that we would like to create a mailing label for the head of house hold and spouse.

see below

Mark and Audrey burrie
555 anyway ave
west jordan utah 12345

I seem to be able to create a custom form that will show that info but when i click the mailing label it defaults back to just head of house hold .

Thoughts as to what im doing wrong ?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: mailing label with head of house hold and spouse

Post by aebrown »

mburrie wrote:I seem to be able to create a custom form that will show that info but when i click the mailing label it defaults back to just head of house hold .

Thoughts as to what im doing wrong ?
I can't understand what you are doing, so it's tough to say what you might be doing wrong. What part of MLS are you using when you try to create a mailing label? Please list the steps you are following.
mburrie

Post by mburrie »

In the custom reports tab. I've created a custom for that is simply head of house hold and spouse along with address. When it generates it shows the correct info but when i click on the mailing list button it defaults to just the head of house hold name and the address
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mburrie wrote:In the custom reports tab. I've created a custom for that is simply head of house hold and spouse along with address. When it generates it shows the correct info but when i click on the mailing list button it defaults to just the head of house hold name and the address
The "Print Mailing Labels" feature does default to just the head of household, but in the upper right corner there's a check box for "Show Head of Household." That option isn't very accurately named, but I think it does exactly what you want: when you check it, the list includes both head of household and spouse.
rearl3

Post by rearl3 »

The Show Head of Household button does work for the report on the screen, but when you print (or just preview) it goes back to just the Head of Household - there doesn't seem to be a way to print the Head & Spouse - seems to be a bug in the system.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”